jobs in Waterford
- Assist in organisation of Health & Safety training for employees where required;
- Good interpersonal relationships, ability to build good team and cross…
- Providing pedagogical advice and guidance to staff on: integrating technology in learning and teaching, creating digital learning resources, developing new or…
- To continually liaise with management, customers and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
- Have responsibility to upload all job details onto a hand held mobile field technology device on completion;
- Can demonstrate good communication, both written &…
- Ear and nose piercing (you will receive full training).
- As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire’s, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written…
- Successful candidates will also check cuts of meat for bruises, blemishes and defects and remove accordingly.
- Work as part of the boning and/or trimming team in…
- To work with various Business development Engineers of SEAM to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of project outputs for industry clients.
€15,000 a year
- Not forgetting, Waterford is a beautiful county with plenty to do with a lot to see for all visitors of any age.
- Excellent diagnostic equipment including OCT.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.