jobs in Waterford
- Spearline is one of Ireland’s fastest-growing tech companies (Deloitte Fast 50 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 award winners) and the world’s largest toll…
- In compliance with Quality & Safety guidelines and to achieve current and future state operational goals.
- Ensure that all production activities are organised…
- We’re looking for talented Unity/Unreal Game Developers to work with our team on a variety of cross-platform virtual reality / augmented reality projects and…
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
- Degree Qualified or APICs or equivalent with 3 years +…
- Play a key leadership role across the Finance function, developing and coaching direct reports but also acting as a mentor and influence for people across the…
Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Take payments and make sure the till balances at the end of the day.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Successful candidates will also check cuts of meat for bruises, blemishes and defects and remove accordingly.
- Work as part of the boning and/or trimming team in…
- Junior & Senior Trade’s Certificate or an equivalent third level qualification.
- Please note this is a shift role 24/7 (2 days/ 2 nights / 4 off).
- Job Specifications : The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
- Manage Master Planning Schedule for Value Stream on a weekly…
- Addition to supporting the delivery of complex solutions through the full delivery life cycle of the product.
- Have an active sports and social club.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.