jobs in Waterford
You refined by:
€20,380 a year
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the work that may be performed and should not serve as the sole criteria for personnel decisions and actions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training.
- O Work with Group Leaders to ensure all documentation is current…
€10 - €11 an hour
- You will work at some of the biggest and best events around Waterford city as part of a fantastic team.
- Excel Recruitment is now looking for full and part-time…
- If you enjoy coaching and interacting with others, are able to use your initiative and have a great determination to achieve great results for your store and…
- You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships.
- In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise,…
- If you would like to know more about this role or to apply & see how #LifeAtSpecsavers can put you in the driving seat of your own career in this year contact…
€11 an hour
- Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything…
- Spearline is one of Ireland’s fastest-growing tech companies (Deloitte Fast 50 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 award winners) and the world’s largest toll…
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
- Degree Qualified or APICs or equivalent with 3 years +…
- You will have at least I year of accounts admin experience.
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.