jobs in Waterford
- During your apprenticeship you will receive a combination of classroom education and paid on-the-job experience.
- Qualification in science discipline at primary degree or diploma level.
- A min of 2 years' experience in a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Ideally Educated to Degree level 7 or 8 in Business or Supply Chain (or equivalent combination of Education / Experience).
- Day to day duties will include:
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
- At least 12 months supervisory experience.
- Our client a well established retail store in Waterford city are looking for a retail sales supervisor to join their…
- This job would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced assistant manager/store manager who is looking to gain knowledge and take this opportunity to…
- This is a new role and they are looking for the right candidate to develop and manage their team.
- We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we…
€48,000 - €50,000 a year
- Produce formal reports and analysis at the appropriate stages of the appraisal process.
- Liaise with local City/County childcare committees and other…
- This unique experience combined with a Hdip in Human Resource Management allows Richard to find and place the best possible people for your organisation while…
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Support engineering with the planning of processes on New or Changed product.
- Responsible for creating and contributing to the creation of work instructions so…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.