jobs in Waterford
- Ensure daily store activities are completed.
- Support improvement projects including Barcoding of spares locations and reporting of ERPLx Key stores indicators.
- Carry out other such duties as determined and directed by the Director(s) of TSSG that contribute to the achievement of the strategic initiatives of the…
€14.00 - €16.50 an hour
- After her degree, she worked in managerial roles and enjoyed the recruitment part of the role so it was a natural route to take.
€15,000 a year
- Not forgetting, Waterford is a beautiful county with plenty to do with a lot to see for all visitors of any age.
- Excellent diagnostic equipment including OCT.
- Experience using internal case management systems or proven ability to pick up new systems quickly and with ease.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
- Support engineering with the planning of processes on New or Changed product.
- Responsible for creating and contributing to the creation of work instructions so…
The Vet Service
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other…
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, supporting a large organisation in a 2nd / 3rd line role.
- The main purpose of this role is to maintain the IT…
- To continually liaise with management, customers and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
Harry Walsh Associates
- Min. 8 years’ experience of team leading skills in a Maintenance role.
- Lead Equipment Reliability/Continuous Improvement projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.