jobs in Wicklow
€12.30 an hour
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Responding and following up on customer enquiries especially day to day repairs/issues.
- Putting together projects scope and planning.
- We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group.
- Fixed Term Contract – 12 months, 39 hours.
- Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
Greystones, County Wicklow
- Correct completion of all required paperwork such as traceability and cleaning records.
- Take a warm approach to the role, and embrace our brand values of…
- Work experience completed in a Healthcare setting within the last year.
- You will be working in an 89-bedded Nursing Home, so previous experience in a care of…
- Full store refit happening this year.
- Alongside being a qualified and CORU registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos.
Arklow, County Wicklow
- In addition, knowledge of import and export requirements related to Good Distribution Practices for APIs is also a plus.
- Working time model: full-time.
- He is also a specialist in retail recruitment, having come from a retail background.
- Brian is our specialist Pharmacist and Retail Recruiter, managing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.