jobs in Wicklow
- To promote and maintain the highest quality of social support and care to the residents of the long-term care facility.
- What does this role entail?
- Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential.
- Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Use all tools such as Internet searches, email, social media, contact databases, voice mail, references, etc.
- Put process in place to ensure leads are kept warm…
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
€62,000 - €68,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to work with one of Ireland's most productive planning teams and to develop and learn from some of the most respected senior planners in…
Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow
€37.50 an hour
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager during the installation, commissioning and testing phase of the project, ensuring the timely production of all…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- This role offers excellent scope to develop your planning skills and build your profile within a company that has an exceptional reputation and strong brand…
- This role will see the successful candidate building and developing a new continuous improvement strategy for the business.
- This could be the role for you.
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement.
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and…
HRM Executive Recruitment
€55,000 a year
- You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools such as Six Sigma.
- Understanding of computer control systems - P.I.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.