jobs in Wicklow
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- This is a great job for some with some previous anti-Fraud and AML experience, ideally from a high-volume retail banking or payments company.
- Our clear focus is “To Enhance the Quality of Life for Our Older Residents” and to do this we must have the best and most passionate people across all areas of…
- Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential.
- Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- In this role you will be a part of a brand new team, helping to grow and develop the home over the…
- Use all tools such as Internet searches, email, social media, contact databases, voice mail, references, etc.
- Put process in place to ensure leads are kept warm…
Arklow, County Wicklow
- In addition, knowledge of import and export requirements related to Good Distribution Practices for APIs is also a plus.
- Working time model: full-time.
- The ‘Earn While You Learn’ programme enables learners to achieve the qualifications necessary to become a Healthcare assistant at Kilcoole Lodge Nursing Home…
Rathdrum, County Wicklow
- Provision of Quality Leadership, oversight and support for Operations in the following key area/activities; manufacturing across all phases of the product…
- If you believe you have the qualifications, experience and qualities described above and are interested in applying for the position, please forward your C.V.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the following ;
- John has been working with FRS Recruitment since 2006 and has over 12 year’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.