3 Ireland jobs
You refined by:
- Ergo are seeking a Level 3 IT Engineer for a permanent role supporting an established client list in Dublin city.
- Work from home option on night shifts.
- Contract type: Permanent Contract, 15 hours per week over 3 days.
- NARS inspires self-expression, creativity and artistry - bringing high-fashion, high-style and…
€45,049 - €56,632 a year
- Leave 22 days (+closed 3 designated days Christmas week).
- Location 159-161 Sheriff Street Upper, Dublin 1.
- Job Title Internal Communications Coordinator.
Noone Civil Engineers & Construction Ltd.
Béal Easa, County Mayo
- Minimum of 3 - 8 years experience preferable,.
- Location: Foxford, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
- Project QS / Estimator required for Mayo based Civils & Construction…
- Application Details: Please return completed applications to: Post: Vera Deeley, Human Resources Department, Flat 3, Sligo University Hospital, The Mall, Sligo,…
- The key requirements of the post will be: A third-level qualification in environmental science, environmental engineering, or related fields that give the…
- Min 3 years’ post graduate work experience, the majority this working in a recruitment role (commercial agency or in-house recruitment).
- The Dawn Meats Group has an annual turnover in excess of ¿2 billion, and process more than 1 million cattle and more than 3 million lambs per annum.
- Our Customer Success Team is responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience and meet their business goals.
- If you’re reading this, then I’m going to assume that you’ve made the decision to start looking for a new job.
- You’ll be driving projects through to delivery.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.