3 Ireland jobs
- 5+ years of cabling and/or computer/server maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and network cabling.
- At least 3 years writing technical documentation and creating or working with code examples, targeting customers in the fields of software development or…
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Procurement organization…
- 3 years of experience in quality assurance/testing/technical support,.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, IT, or related field.
- Must possess problem solving skills and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and co-ordinate projects independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum of 3 years project management.
- Total comprehension of modern systems and network platform and what is necessary for network and…
- Experience managing efforts in developing data center focused projects of all sizes.
- 3+ Years experience in Data Center Engineering or Data Center Operations.
- Basic Qualifications: Experience and Skills.
- 3+ Years’ Electrical or Mechanical Experience or 3+ years working in a call centre environment.
- 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience deploying and operating Linux or other UNIX variants in a datacenter environment.
- Note: A strong candidate doesn’t have to be an expert in all of these areas but must have an excellent grasp of 2-3 key areas and foundation and interest in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.