3 Ireland jobs
- We are currently looking for a Middle-Level (Min 3 Years Experience) IT Service Desk Analyst for a 9-contract position in Cork, Ireland.
- As a member of the HR Technology Enablement team, the HR Technology Analyst will be responsible for supporting the enterprise in the timely and accurate…
- Completed in the last 3 years,.
- You’re graduating in 2020!
- Would you like to work with the world’s leading brands, solving challenging projects?
- The minimum qualification is an honors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Site Engineer required by a Tier 1 Contractor with at least 3 years’ experience to work on a major port redevelopment project in Cork.
- Salary: €40k-€50k.
- Minimum 3 years Internal Audit/ Audit /Risk and Control experience.
- What Impact Will You Make?
- Due to the continued success and growth of our internal audit and…
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term - Full time – 3 years.
- BC-59 Researcher (Silicon Photonics).
- We seek a postdoctoral researcher to design, build and demonstrate…
- Min 3 years’ post graduate work experience, the majority this working in a recruitment role (commercial agency or in-house recruitment).
- This position will suit a Technician with a minimum of 3 to 15 years’ experience.
- Must have at minimum of 3 years’ post qualification relevant experience…
- 1-3 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a master’s degree.
- Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.