- Grow your career at State Street:
- From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the…
- Hoist Group Ireland, provide software solutions, support and IT integration to over 500 hospitality clients throughout Ireland & internationally, including many…
- Experience of cost accounting in a large manufacturing environment.
- This role will focus on operational cost accounting & control.
- At this level you will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Funds Industry and take a lead role in the management of the department.
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and reporting systems.
- I'm recruiting a Financial Controller for a highly regarded company in the South East.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with 3-5 years post qualification experience in a financial accounting/business partnering role.
- Finance Business Partner, Group IT.
- Degree qualified with professional accounting qualification - 3-5 years PQE required.
- Liaising with other finance departments (Commercial Finance and Growth…
- Duties of the role will include:
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
€21,000 - €23,000 a year
- Makes simple entries into accounting system (sales and receivables, costs and liabilities, cash reports, bank statements) in accordance with accounting and tax…
- Ideally you will be Qualified ACA/ACCA / CA or equivalent qualification with a sound grasp of Irish GAAP and/or IFRS and financial accounting, combined with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.