You refined by:
- The University of Limerick (UL) with over 15,000 students and 1,400 staff is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and…
- The accounting teams support the financing portfolio accounting, footnote disclosures and related securitizations.
- Potential rotations include, among others:
- The Securities Lending Control group provides operational, accounting and risk control oversight to Northern Trust’s Securities Lending program.
- Other month end accounting as required.
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting system is preferred.
- Knowledge of Services business/Inventory accounting an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial products and related accounting.
- Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world's leading financial institutions.
- Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get…
- Review of fund accounting cash reconciliations to custody ;
- Review of the units in issue reconciliation performed by fund accounting against transfer agency…
- Previous fund accounting experience or relevant operational/accounting experience preferred.
- This role will be attractive to candidates with prior fund…
- Working knowledge of fund accounting / transfer agency systems is an advantage.
- To work in a functionalised team environment performing depositary/trustee…
- Limerick’s Custody Client Service team are responsible for 450+ clients.
- The department has a high level of interaction with internal teams to source…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.