- Partner closely with Engineering, Product, Legal, Policy and Operations teams to understand problems from the perspective of other teams & develop creative…
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business.
- We are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst for our Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- The successful candidate will work directly with members of our…
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and accounting;
- A basic knowledge in accounting for investment products, experience of closed ended funds in the…
- Good management accounting experience, along with a proven track record in commercial value adding activities.
- Attention to detail & proven analytical ability.
Leopardstown, County Dublin
- Overview of role: Assisting in various aspects of financial and management accounting functions.
- Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- 1.Content Strategy: Document Preparation, Development and Finalization/Document Management.
- Effectively collect and evaluate data, information, and input from…
- Partner with accounting team and for month-end and quarter-end close reporting and variance analysis.
- At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best…
Port Laoise, County Laois
- A vacancy has arisen for an Accounts Payable Administrator within our Finance Department based in Portlaoise.
- Ensuring correct invoice/PO matching.
Letterkenny, County Donegal
- 1-2 + years legal-related experience in vendor contracts with a law firm, accounting firm or another corporation (desirable).
- Do you want to learn more?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.