Accounting Technician jobs
You refined by:
North Dublin, County Dublin
- A wonderful opportunity to train for an Accounting Technician Diploma and have ALL your course and exam fees paid as well as earn a salary with a a large…
€29,000 - €36,000 a year
- Have 4 years accounting experience in a SME.
- Our client based in Waterford has a job available for an experienced accounts administrator to join their team.
- An accounting technician qualification or similar would be an advantage.
- Strong experience using accounting systems (People Soft would be an advantage).
- Have commenced their professional accounting qualification or have completed their accounting technician qualification.
- Accurate month end debtor reporting.
Snap Franchising Limited
- To post all accounting entries to trial balance stage.
- As the Accounts Assistant Executive, you will be responsible for the full range of accounting and…
- A recognised university degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Qualified IATI Accounting Technician, or part qualified ACCA Accountant …
- These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality…
- A minimum of a third level qualification, including accounting technician, and being a part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience with accounting & payroll packages/software ideally Sage50.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the accounting…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent organisational and accounting skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Balance sheet verification (Bank reconciliation etc.,).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.