Accounting Technician jobs
- Assist in the collation of timesheets for accounting purposes.
- New exciting role for an experienced Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant.
€29,000 - €36,000 a year
- Have 4 years accounting experience in a SME.
- Our client based in Waterford has a job available for an experienced accounts administrator to join their team.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, financial statements and double entry.
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT DESCRIPTION CareerWise have an…
- 2+ years accounting experience within a manufacturing company, preferably a US multinational.
- Perform collections functions, record payments by entering them…
- A minimum of a third level qualification, including accounting technician, and being a part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
Harry Walsh Associates
- Accounts assistant required for a global multinational company.
- Responsible for routine transaction processing and standard reporting, including, Accounts…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Excellent organisational and accounting skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Balance sheet verification (Bank reconciliation etc.,).
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Accounting technician or part qualified accountant – essential.
- Migrating statutory accounts from word to an accounting package.
- What you need to know.
- Be familiar with relevant accounting/ auditing standards.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA/ ACCA /CPA , but also willing to consider Part qualified or…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience with accounting & payroll packages/software ideally Sage50.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the accounting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.