Accounting Technician jobs
Purcell O' Leary
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Good knowledge and experience of working with accounting packages, experience of working with Intact IQ software an advantage.
- An accounting technician qualification or similar would be an advantage.
- Strong experience using accounting systems (People Soft would be an advantage).
- Strong financial knowledge – Accounting Technician or part qualified accountant.
- Highly computer literate with superior skills in Microsoft Excel, and knowledge…
- Qualified Accounting Technician or pursuing completion of Professional Accounting exams (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA).
- Preparation of month end journals.
- A minimum of a third level qualification, including accounting technician, and being a part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
- Report to Senior Technician and Project Engineer.
- Record time expended against projects using the Company’s accounting package.
Harry Walsh Associates
- Qualified Accounting Technician or working towards recognized accountancy qualification.
- Accounts assistant required for a global multinational company.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part qualified Accountant.
- Managing the day-to-day finance & accounts operations:
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts.
- Part Qualified Accountant / Qualified Accounting Technician.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, financial statements and double…
- Be familiar with relevant accounting/ auditing standards.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant - ACA/ ACCA /CPA , but also willing to consider Part qualified or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.