Accounting Technician jobs
Purcell O' Leary
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Good knowledge and experience of working with accounting packages, experience of working with Intact IQ software an advantage.
- A minimum of a third level qualification, including accounting technician, and being a part qualified or recently qualified accountant.
€32,000 a year
- Due to our continued growth, we are currently hiring an experienced Accounting Technician for our busy and rapidly growing office in Dublin.
- Strong financial knowledge – Accounting Technician or part qualified accountant.
- Highly computer literate with superior skills in Microsoft Excel, and knowledge…
GKR Search and Selection
- Part-qualified Accountant or qualified Accounting Technician.
- My client, a leading financial services firm is looking for an Accounting Technician to assist in…
- Working with finance & accounting functions to develop fixed asset capitalization and manage disposal of fixed assets for the site, assisting Finance in…
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part qualified Accountant.
- Managing the day-to-day finance & accounts operations:
- Reconciling customer and supplier accounts.
- Part Qualified Accountant / Qualified Accounting Technician.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, financial statements and double…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Part qualified Accountant/ Qualified Accounts Technician.
- Excellent organisational and accounting skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Ideally, you will be Accounting Technician Ireland (ATI) qualified and be pursuing exams for a professional body such as the ACCA's.
- What you'll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.