You refined by:
Ballymahon, County Longford
- Company - Kepak Group is a young, professional dynamic organisation that has grown into one of Europe's leading food processing companies.
- Have excellent planning and organisation skills including the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work.
- The role is based from our Dublin office.
€20,380 a year
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers and going above and beyond for every customer contact.
- It is not intended to describe all elements of the…
- Requires a conceptual understanding of their specialism typically gained through advanced training and significant practical experience.
- You are an analytical thinker with an interest in account management and business development, but above all you are a people's person.
- Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Prepares accounts payable cheque run / EFT payment run.
- In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the…
- Prepare bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts.
- This role provides a great platform for the successful candidate to gain excellent experience and…
- This may include working during weekends and on bank holidays.
- Posting and reconciliation of bank accounts,.
- Are you looking for a career that matters?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.