You refined by:
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast.
- Reviewing, verifying and processing creditor invoices and employee expenses.
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- Full eligibility to work full time in Ireland is essential.
- If you feel you match the above requirements please apply to the position or contact Laura at for…
- Booking Accruals/Prepayments for Monthly Management accounts.
- Expense claim processing for Payroll.
- Codec is an award-winning full-stack IT consultancy, a local…
- In order to succeed, you will need to have prior experience within an accounts department and ideally a fast-paced organisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will be working within a Finance Team gaining huge experience in day to day accounts receivable and wider accounts assistant work.
€25,000 a year
- This is a great entry level accounts role that would suit you if you are looking to gain experience working in a varied finance position.
- This role will provide you with exposure in a range of areas including assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts (analysis…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Reconciliations of Investment related bank and custody accounts.
- You will receive exposure to all the teams within the Investment Back Office starting with…
Executive Edge Recruitment
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Invoice processing and payment processing.
- Assist with monthly accounts generation with tight reporting deadlines.
- Salary €30 – €32k.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.