€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Processing customer inquiries and applications for approval.
- Setting up new policies on the system once accepted.
- Administration and allocation of payments.
€30,000 - €33,000 a year
- Preparing and inputting all purchase invoices onto accounting system.
- Matching invoices to purchase orders / timesheets and resolving any variances.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Full responsibility for the AR function, including:
- Maintaining ledger records and posting revenues.
- Managing ageing balances and red flagging concerns relating…
€65,000 - €70,000 a year
- Our client a well known international bank, is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Consultant to join their team.
- Knowledge of FRS Global desirable.
Dublin West, County Dublin
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Preparing VAT returns, VIES returns, bank reconciliations and annual accounts.
- Operating of the accounts department, including debtors and creditors ledger,…
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- A company based in the South East with a global operation is recruiting for a Finance Manager.
- The ideal candidate will be a Big 4 Qualified ACA with c. 5 years…
- The ideal candidate will be a Big 4 qualified ACA with up to 4 years PQE.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic accountant to get commercially involved…
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- I'm recruiting a Financial Controller for a highly regarded company in the South East.
- The ideal candidate will be a chartered accountant with 4 - 8 years PQE.
€80,000 - €100,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to join a high-profile Irish PLC at a Senior level.
- You will work next to the Head of IA and oversee the work of a team of Internal…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Our client is a global reinsurance company based in Dublin City Centre.
- There are 2 open positions to join their specialized underwriting team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.