Action Recruitment jobs
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Run inventory reports and propose actions (scrapping, rebalancing, …).
- The role of the Analyst within the supply chain team…
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure correct spares are in stock.
- Prepare agendas, attend and minute all agreements and key actions, ensure follow up on each item in advance of next meeting or agreed close out date.
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Assist in developing appropriate actions in response to results generated.
- This global medical device organisation are one of the world's leading manufacturers…
- Review/analyze whether current product and processes (including actions or decisions conducted) comply to standards such as the QSRs, ISO 13485, etc.
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Preparing audit reports, assessing and verifying planned corrective and preventive actions and reviewing the effectiveness of the corrective and preventive…
- Liaison with Marketing Company to communicate product changes (e.g. updates to the Summary of product characteristics) ensuring appropriate action is taken with…
- Root cause molding issues and identify corrective and preventative actions.
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise…
- May conduct or serve as a coordinator of investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) recommendations as well as Change Management related to site…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- To analyse weekly and monthly sales versus targets and take corrective actions.
- Fashion Store Manager – Dublin North.
- Manage and achieve all KPIs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.