Action Recruitment jobs
You refined by:
- Please note, we are not working with recruitment agencies for this role.
- Analyze product sales every single day and find opportunities to drive partner groups…
- Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people.
- Maintain overall programme log including risks, actions, issues, dependencies etc.
- Track and report on costs, timescales, resources used and quality controls,…
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine…
€27,200 - €30,000 a year
- If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on 01-860 8280.
- Who we are looking for:
- Undertake actions on standard weekly reports thereby ensuring reports are kept up to date with limited number of older items.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process including advertising vacancies, conducting interviews in conjunction with hiring manager including exploratory…
- Complete monthly audits and ensure implementation of corrective action as required.
- Review client satisfaction levels on a monthly basis and take action as…
- Report on recruitment activity on a regular basis and prepare reports as required.
- Experience in an house or agency recruitment role, with demonstrated…
UCD School of Electrical and Electronic Engineerin...
€50,000 - €55,125 a year
- Applications are invited for a Senior Energy Policy Researcher, UCD School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Temporary (3 years).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.