Action Recruitment jobs
You refined by:
Asset Recruitment (undo)
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Support Team discipline Quality Investigations and implementation of corrective actions when required.
- In depth knowledge of quality systems and their role…
- Liaise with client during event and action any last minute requests.
- Manage, coordinate, support and facilitate all client events onsite and offsite.
- Line management responsibility for Asset Management Team, including development, recruitment, planning and performance.
- Position: Head of Asset Management.
- Ensure that out-of-specification investigations & lab deviations are completed and appropriate corrective actions identified & implemented.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure correct spares are in stock.
- Carry out quality audits of all event spaces, furniture and equipment on a regular basis, logging all issues and ensuring actions are completed on time.
- Ensure closure of EHS actions raised in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Operations Technology Manager, the Automation Engineer will provide subject matter…
- Bias for action and ability to establish vision/strategies translating into regional, local, or functional service level results.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- 7+ years process / PM experience.
- Support Fire and Safety Technical Specialist with execution of fire evacuation drills and incidents / corrective actions relating to fire safety systems.
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.