€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- Ensure that corrective action is implemented.
- Track trends and ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing…
- Understanding the invitation management system, and distilling the relevant information for different audiences to help drive action.
- Top 3 skills in order.
- Pull reports and analysis performance data, forecast volumes and determine recruitment needs.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills, with…
- Work on data driven and modelled processes to complete necessary actions on time for stock obsolescence disposition.
- *This is an 11 month contract**.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from data and manage recommended actions.
- Develop actionable insights from customer surveying and develop resources to help sales’ teams action improvement areas.
- *This is an 11-month contract**.
- We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Project Manager (Supplier Support), based in Dublin City…
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct…
- Provides coaching and advice to managers on performance management and corrective action (relevant to the jurisdiction) enabling them to implement performance…
- Job Title: Custody Senior Administrator.
- To ensure all trades, Cash Transactions, Corporate Actions, Queries and required documentation are executed or actioned…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.