Action Recruitment jobs
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- Effectively manages employee performance, including coaching, counseling, developing and monitoring employee’s and taking the appropriate performance management…
- Participate in quarterly supplier review meetings and ensure corrective actions are taken when suppliers fail to meet expectations.
- Ad Hoc aspects to the role.
- Prepare agendas, attend and minute all agreements and key actions, ensure follow up on each item in advance of next meeting or agreed close out date.
- Identifies performance gaps, KPIs and ensures improvement actions are taken to minimize impact on business performance.
- Able to influence without authority.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and…
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented…
- In this role, you will use considerable independent judgment and initiative to resolve problems and make recommendations, determining when and if executive…
- Quality Assurance strives to live company values as part of an action-oriented team focusing on customer requirements and process effectiveness through…
- Software Automated Test Engineering - Limerick - 98559.
- Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Software Test…
- Our client a medical device company in Galway is looking to hire a Vendor Engineer for their site.
- The Vendor Engineer will work in the Supplier Quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.