Admin jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Through our family of apps and services, we're building a…
€46,000 - €50,000 a year
- An incredible opportunity to join an innovative Tech company based in the heart of the City.
- Your role would be to support the VP of Sales for EMEA as an…
- Being the initial point of contact and recognised go-to person for internal and external enquiries to the office, fielding non-priority matters and/or…
- Global Payments specialises in card payment processing for merchants ranging in size from multinationals to owner-managed businesses.
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Duties • The role is a very wide one covering daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks, in addition to ad hoc requests, all of which are important to the…
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Experience of working in a Multi-cultural environment, for a Multinational organisation.
- I’ve partnered up with a US multinational software company based in Dun…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Our client, a financial services and real estate firm, seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support their leadership team.
€15 - €19 an hour
- You will be based in a multinational professional services organisation who are one of the worlds leading consultancy firms.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€45,000 a year
- Establish relationships with EAs and other admin staff across the business in all locations.
- Dealing with third parties, employees and senior managers either on…
Allen Recruitment Consulting
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
- Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.