Admin jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Submit your CV and detailed cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please quote job reference 20N/QAAD in all communication.
€25,000 a year
- The position is for a fixed-term 6-month project with immediate start, and it will provide the successful candidate with valuable experience in a multinational…
- Commitment to the purpose of Barnardos and to work within the values, policies and procedures of the organisation and in the context of current legislation and…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator, Kepak Foods Division.
- Reporting to: Warehousing and Inventory Manager.
- Kepak Foods Division are part of Kepak Group.
- Managing the ordering, handling and organisation of all display materials.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and…
- You must demonstrates excellent organisation/project management skills.
- Personnel management includes all levels in the organisation.
- Maintain up to date records on the company's HR information system of all learning and development activities.
- People – Building relationships with colleagues.
- Act as first point of contact for employees, management and intern HR team on first line people queries, escalating to appropriate HR stakeholder as required.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Music Network is seeking to appoint a Programmes Administrator to support the effective planning, delivery and management of its programmes.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and contractors ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Maternity/paternity leave top up.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.