Shop Equipment Limited
Citywest, County Dublin
€24 an hour
- We are seeking an energetic candidate with strong administration and organisation skills.
- Dealing with day to day office administration.
- Analyze current and new exploit vectors and techniques for gaining and maintaining access.
- Intermediate knowledge of current exploitation techniques across…
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant,…
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- Be aware of the Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- Provide effective administration support to the team as required.
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
- Keeps staff aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise / informing…
- Do you have an exceptional eye for detail and at least 1 year’s HR administration’ experience in a fast paced organisation?
- Good organisation skills (time management, prioritisation, planning).
- Proactively stay abreast of current I.T.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date I.T.
- Following up on queries and other admin tasks as required.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Waterford for an Administration Officer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.