You refined by:
- My client, a top Building & Civil Engineering firm in business for over 20 years, they have a large and growing client base.
- Experience in a technical environment (IT organisation or manufacturing) is desirable but not essential.
- Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to…
Cadence Design Systems
- Send out follow up training surveys to evaluate training sessions, monitor feedback and highlight any issues following feedback.
- Able to adapt to change.
All Plast Engineering
Island, County Waterford
- Acting as Receptionist for our business.
- Covering switchboard & directing all calls to necessary departments.
- Using a range of office software, including email,…
- The helpdesk is the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration which interfaces with the Facilities…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- This team has an opportunity to work within the Derivatives Department to gain extensive knowledge in the valuation of OTC Derivatives and Money Market…
- Analyze current and new exploit vectors and techniques for gaining and maintaining access.
- Intermediate knowledge of current exploitation techniques across…
- Provide manufacturing product and process expertise support in the following:
- Provide manufacturing training administration support if required.
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Employer: Nicholas O’Dwyer Ltd.
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
- Leaving Cert Level required and business administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.