You refined by:
Duleek, County Meath
- We are currently recruiting an administration assistant.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
Ennis, County Clare
- Part time administration assistant wanted for 2 days a week for busy construction office in Ennis area.
- Can be flexible with days/hrs.
McDermott Creed and Martyn Solicitors Sligo Office
€20,000 - €25,000 a year
- Helping colleagues to complete administration tasks.
- Enthusiastic secretary needed for a busy expanding law firm.
- Announcing clients as and when necessary.
€45,049 - €56,632 a year
- Legal and procurement teams), flagging key issues and coordinating with the team leads to gain.
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading.....and remember…
€31,724 - €39,882 a year
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading.....and remember Clúid Housing is proud to be an.
- With the ability to manage a range of different tasks through…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions in SAP and completion of Goods Receipts as required.
- General administration and ad-hoc projects as required.
€26,000 - €29,000 a year
- Elizabeth recruits for both permanent and contract staff and has recruited at every level of an organisation from graduates through to senior management across…
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the…
- If you would love an opportunity to gain exposure in a Professional Services environment or if you simply want to take on a new opportunity in the finance,…
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
Killarney, County Kerry
- A recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Operational Purchaser for a leading manufacturing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.