Administration jobs in Castletroy, County Limerick
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions.
- The Technical Coordinator acts as the principle point of…
- The department’s primary responsibilities include trade placement, asset administration, corporate event monitoring and divestment processing.
- An ability to establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Strong communication, organisation and leadership skills.
- Keeps industry and market knowledge current through the use of various media.
- HFS has experienced a rapid amount of growth in the last few years with new clients coming on board, and the HFS team has evolved quickly in Limerick in the…
- Takes responsibility for timely and accurate completion by Investor AML Operations of workload allocated including tasks processed through Northern Trust’s…
- Daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application…
- To understand the purpose of and gain the critical background knowledge of Funds assigned to the team.
- Organise payment of operating expenses.
- Ensures the accurate and timely payment of operating expenses.
- Knowledge of or willingness to quickly gain knowledge of REIF Fund Administration.
- Effective communicator, motivator, coach and mentor.
- Lead by example and actively mentor and coach.
- Enthusiastic, good communicator, coach & mentor for others.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.