Administration jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
€22,000 a year
- Please note, applications without covering letters will not be considered.
- Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship…
- Third Level qualification (Highly Desired).
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering (AML) software within the AML area.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Organise team building and company social activities.
- Duties of the administration assistant:
- 2 + years experience as an administration assistant is a distinct…
- An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our client in their offices in th City Centre and be part of an exciting…
- Diary Management & complex meeting organisation - via Outlook.
- Raising PO's for new starters for any IT equipment, booking of conference rooms, catering etc for…
Koninklijke BAM Groep nv
- BAM Ireland are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression…
- Third level / business school qualification desirable.
- Liaise with various departments (locally and within the Group) to ensure any issues are escalated and…
- Generate Payment Certificate procedure in line with clients and contract requirements and review payment certificates prior to issue for payment.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position.
- What you need to know.
- Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.