Administration jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
Amazon Data Srvcs Ireland Ltd (undo)
- The team works directly with operations, security teams, field engineering, and construction management to implement designs that are functional, practical and…
- Travel up to 30% · 2+ years in a customer facing role (eg: sales, customer service management, vendor management, etc) · 2+ years’ experience in business…
- Excellent verbal and oral English skills.
- 2+ years in a customer facing role (eg: sales, customer service management, vendor management, etc).
- Amazon is expanding at unseen rates, more than doubling its worldwide CloudFront co-location data centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that…
- Identify, evaluate and suggest mitigation strategies for risks during design.
- Proficiency in one or more following languages: Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python with…
- System administration fundamentals in Linux or Windows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Responsibilities also include working alongside development, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes and documentation of our…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- There are many opportunities in this space to innovate and learn, experiment and pilot, and work closely with…
- You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and within budget.
- MCSA\CCNA certifications or equivalent in either networking or…
- Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events utilizing an established Event Management process.
- Amazon does not have a traditional NOC team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.