Administration jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
You refined by:
Turner & Townsend (undo)
- Accountable for management of project control, including resourcing and service delivery requirements, ensuring Consultant supervision where relevant and…
- In addition, there is a requirement to attend weekly progress, bi-weekly commercial meetings.
- The role of Assistant Cost Manager will cover the whole project…
- Lead and deliver all aspects of cost management from inception of a project through to completion, working with Associate Director/Director, client and others…
- With strong experience in a consultancy or contractor organisation, you will have seasoned knowledge in contract assurance, claims management, dispute avoidance…
- In order to be able to carry out the duties of the role as required, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding/experience of the…
- Technical knowledge of Data Centres or other related facility asset types for period of 5 years for CM/QS, 10 years for SCM and above.
- Providing accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting and reporting to completion in line with budget.
- We are currently recruiting Senior Cost Managers /…
- In order to be able to carry out the duties of a Senior Project Controls Engineer, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding…
- Technical knowledge of Hi Tech, Manufacturing, Industrial, Data Centres or other related facility asset types for period of 5 years for CM/QS, 10 years for SCM…
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.