Administration jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
- You will study for an ACA or ACCA qualification for a training contract of a minimum of 3 years in duration.
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree in any discipline.
€14 - €18 an hour
- You will have experience in drafting agendas, minute/note taking and drafting and writing of reports.
- In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate for a…
- Our people get to work with cutting edge technologies, process optimising workflows and an organisational culture that knows no boundaries.
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers and avail of every opportunity to impart knowledge to others.
- We are a leading Microsoft partner with 3 MVPs and…
- The IT & Digital team are responsible for ESB Energy’s current and future data, knowledge and technology platforms in support of ESB Energy’s business strategy.
- Good understanding of Operations functions and relationships with other business areas in Asset Management, and of the organisation of Custody and Fund…
- Continuously strive to further improve current procedures whilst ensuring payroll is processed in the most accurate and efficient manner.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will work regular hours and gain invaluable experience in a well-established public organisation.
- A typing speed of 50 WPM is advantageous.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.