Administration jobs in Crumlin, County Dublin
Link Personnel Services
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- You ideally have experience as a paralegal or administrator in a similar role.
- You have excellent organisational and administration skills and a keen eye for…
- Dechert is a global law firm, focused on sectors with the greatest complexities, legal intricacies and highest regulatory demands, we excel in delivering…
- Good understanding of Operations functions and relationships with other business areas in Asset Management, and of the organisation of Custody and Fund…
- Third level / business school qualification desirable.
- Liaise with various departments (locally and within the Group) to ensure any issues are escalated and…
- Our people get to work with cutting edge technologies, process optimising workflows and an organisational culture that knows no boundaries.
- Levels of staff within the organisation.
- The support of a global organisation and network, apply now!
- Several time zones and minute taking during these meetings…
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager(BCM) in the accurate completion and documentation of the following Business Continuity Planning (BCP) activities:
€21,000 a year
- Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- The main goal of this role is to provide a high level of Customer Service administration and telephone liaison to the customer ensuring that all information is…
Transparency International Secretariat
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- TI Ireland is seeking an Advocacy and Research Coordinator to lead our National Integrity Index project which will measure the commitment of public bodies, semi…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.