Administration jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
€23,984 - €39,796 a year
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of themselves, fellow staff and non-Teagasc staff and co-operate with…
Shop Equipment Limited
Citywest, County Dublin
€24 an hour
- We are seeking an energetic candidate with strong administration and organisation skills.
- Dealing with day to day office administration.
- This role will involve supporting the programme planning team with the following activities;
- Either 3rd level qualification or equivalent work experience.
- Bank Administration Treasury Drive Folder maintenance – ensure all Bank Admin paperwork is filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Keeps staff aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise / informing…
- Works in and across formal and informal teams developing trusting relationships and promotes the value of teamwork throughout the organisation.
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant,…
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to develop their career and gain experience working in a fast moving team.
Gaisce - The Presidents Award
South Dublin, County Dublin
€28,000 a year
- Demonstrate strong administration and organisation skills, works SMART.
- Young people who complete the Gaisce programme, receive a medal and certificate signed…
- Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.
- Above all else, we always put our clients first.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.