Administration jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
- Works in and across formal and informal teams developing trusting relationships and promotes the value of teamwork throughout the organisation.
€22,000 - €26,000 a year
- Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.
- We are an expanding team so you'll get the opportunity to get…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual…
- Please note: To be eligible for this position you need to have a valid working visa / permit to work in the EU.
- HR related degree or qualification.
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
€425 a week
- Are you looking for an Immediate role with a large professional group?
- This role is based in the Warehouse environment so you need to be ready for a challenge -…
- + Provide regular reviews with Project Managers to go through any project issues e.g. remaining contract value against work outstanding, gross margin issues,…
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, come grow with us.
- Track inbound requests and assign amongst the team.
- Never has there been a more exciting time to join Oracle, an innovative and fast paced technology organisation.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.