Administration jobs in Deans Grange, County Dublin
€24,000 a year
- Business hours 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- General administration duties, including mail outs and regularly updating contact lists.
- To organise meetings as required.
- Supply administration support where required in the completion of KYC reporting activities;
- Our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and…
€41,438 - €50,464 a year
- In addition RTÉ NSO produces recordings as well as popular and educational concerts.
- Ordering, checking, organising payment for and returning all music required…
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
- The role involves the organisation and scheduling of supplier meetings, workshops, conferences as required.
- The role involves general administration as required…
- Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis…
- To assist in providing and efficient and effective administration to the Director of SHEQ and the SHEQ Team.
- Providing accurate and timely monthly departmental…
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Can establish efficient administration processes.
- Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork…
- Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.