Administration jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
Shop Equipment Limited
Citywest, County Dublin
€24 an hour
- We are seeking an energetic candidate with strong administration and organisation skills.
- Dealing with day to day office administration.
- Bank Administration Treasury Drive Folder maintenance – ensure all Bank Admin paperwork is filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be aware of the Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- Provide effective administration support to the team as required.
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- This role will involve supporting the programme planning team with the following activities;
- Either 3rd level qualification or equivalent work experience.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
- Do you have an exceptional eye for detail and at least 1 year’s HR administration’ experience in a fast paced organisation?
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant,…
- Keeps staff aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise / informing…
- Works in and across formal and informal teams developing trusting relationships and promotes the value of teamwork throughout the organisation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.