Administration jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
- You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that…
- Prior experience in Private Equity fund administration or alternatives funds industry preferred.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure…
- 2 paid days volunteering and many more.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third level institution.
- We strive to continuously improve our processes and…
€38,000 - €40,000 a year
- Some light bookkeeping duties (formal finance background not required).
- Strong attention to detail is needed, you will be great at organisation and can pre-empt…
- To take responsibility for and contribute to the efficient and effective running of the CHANEL account, promoting business objectives as appropriate and…
- A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and…
- They are a mentor and a role model for Cast Members and work with the rest of the management team to create a high energy work environment, to drive the company…
- Relevant university degree in psychology, social/behavioral sciences or other related field.
- Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by…
- You will coach and mentor HSE team members in the region to develop talents.
- Master’s degree in above-mentioned fields is highly desirable.
€42,400 a year
- Strong administration, organizational, documentation and analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for utilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.