Administration jobs in Dublin
€42,400 a year
- Strong administration, organizational, documentation and analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for utilities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our…
- Review of /completion of study leave timesheets for students going on exam leave.
- Staffing of domestic and overseas stock takes during the year (maintaining…
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds…
€24,000 a year
- Business hours 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- General administration duties, including mail outs and regularly updating contact lists.
- To organise meetings as required.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
- In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and…
- The Insurance administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
- Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.