Administration jobs in Dublin
- Headquartered in Brussels, UPS in Europe currently employs 40,000 people across the EMEA region and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v).
- If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by…
€11 an hour
- Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying).
- FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Receptionist for temporary Receptionist /…
- An excellent part time position has arisen for a secretary to join a busy medical clinic based in Dublin City Centre.
- Screen and direct incoming calls.
- Commitment to the purpose of Barnardos and to work within the values, policies and procedures of the organisation and in the context of current legislation and…
- Must be responsible, very flexible and practical in their approach.
- Liaise with management and staff on any facilities requirements.
- The Part-Time Payroll assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the following position of Part…
€18,000 - €29,000 a year
- To support managers in the Pre-school Inspection process, ensuring employee information is available during the inspection.
- General administration duties in support of the team.
- Preparing digital files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns.
- Excellent multitasking, communication and organisation skills.
- Supporting Office Manager and facilities administration.
- Management and processing of invoices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.