Administration jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
€23,984 - €39,796 a year
- Fully co-operate with the provisions made for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of themselves, fellow staff and non-Teagasc staff and co-operate with…
Shop Equipment Limited
Citywest, County Dublin
€24 an hour
- We are seeking an energetic candidate with strong administration and organisation skills.
- Dealing with day to day office administration.
€24,000 a year
- Fully proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- To generate photo presentations on PowerPoint.
- General administration duties, including mail outs and regularly…
- As our P&C Administrator you will provide administration support to the People & Culture Administration Function responsible for the Head Office functions…
- The role involves the organisation and scheduling of supplier meetings, workshops, conferences as required.
- The role involves general administration as required…
€425 a week
- Are you looking for an Immediate role with a large professional group?
- This role is based in the Warehouse environment so you need to be ready for a challenge -…
€36,000 a year
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
- Manages Branch Administration function to ensure all…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Minimum of 1-3 years in space of investment administration and\or investment accounting.
- Assist with management of the operational business relationship with…
€35,000 a year
- You will receive a competitive salary of €35,000 and will work for an Award winning Organisation who pride themselves on their Culture.
- What you need to do now.
FIRST Global Events Agency
- This role will be responsible for leading the technical production elements for high-profile events in addition to directly managing team members on the account…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.