Administration jobs in Dublin
- Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events utilizing an established Event Management process - Collaborate with level two and level-three…
- Amazon is expanding at unseen rates, more than doubling its worldwide CloudFront co-location data centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that…
- Excellent verbal and oral English skills.
- 2+ years in a customer facing role (eg: sales, customer service management, vendor management, etc).
- 3+ years of experience in a training program management role or similar along with an undergraduate degree (in communication, education, technical or related…
- Responsibilities also include working alongside development, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes and documentation of our…
- System administration fundamentals in Linux or Windows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Linux, network troubleshooting and administration.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or other technical degree or a related field.
- Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events utilizing an established Event Management process.
- Amazon does not have a traditional NOC team.
- You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and within budget.
- MCSA\CCNA certifications or equivalent in either networking or…
- Identify, evaluate and suggest mitigation strategies for risks during design.
- Proficiency in one or more following languages: Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.