Administration jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
Eden Recruitment (undo)
€12 an hour
- If you have office, administration, reception, secretary, EA/PA experience and are looking for short/long term temporory roles in Dublins city centre – you have…
€28,000 a year
- This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable industry Accounting experience.
- Strong organisation skills including the ability to…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- A wonderful opportunity to train for an Accounting Technician Diploma and have ALL your course and exam fees paid as well as earn a salary with a a large…
€40,000 - €43,000 a year
- Please note this is a 11 months Contract **.
- Ability to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time…
- Another language in addition to English would be preferable but is not essential.
- For this role you must have the following:
- Strong excel skills and PowerPoint.
- Assist in the completion of core functions contained within the AML Investor Services Team, ensuring work is completed to the highest quality standards.
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) administration.
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy.
- Support a global base of 2000 users to ensure that all our users are well supported and advised on how to best use the platform.
- Gain a strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source high calibre candidates matching to these.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Please note that the role may require some flexibility in terms of working hours as the role involves…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.