Administration jobs in Dublin
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the…
- Ensure that the database contains accurate, current and reliable information on alumni and development contacts.
- Experience in event management/administration.
- You will be scaling the current employee care framework for the company to achieve the next level of maturity in alignment with Energized for Life.
- Day-to-day duties in relation to Bank account opening, closing and modification throughout the respective regions:
- Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel.
- Liaise with event organisers up to, during, and after their events to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a…
- Purpose of Role: Provide administration support to Director of Strategy and Senior Executives of the Transformation Office.
- Compiling reports and spread sheets.
- Our company benefits include 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days and free day off for your birthday, pension scheme, health…
- Miscellaneous administration to support the People & Culture department as require.
- Working with Others; Influences with passion and energy, exciting people in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.