Administration jobs in Dublin
- Provide effective administration support to the team as required.
- Daily communication with suppliers and attend any appropriate meetings.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
€13.21 an hour
- You will receive temporary contract, with an initial duration of 6 months.
- You will have achieved a minimum of a pass in your leaving certificate in both Maths…
€12 - €13 an hour
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for diary management and co-ordination.
- You will be given the opportunity to work for an employer of choice and…
- Ability to take on, manage work and projects based on the above responsibilities.
- Technical administration of systems, including but not limited to granting…
- Works in and across formal and informal teams developing trusting relationships and promotes the value of teamwork throughout the organisation.
- Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Keeps staff aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise / informing…
- Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
- Liaise with clients regarding SLAs and deadlines, ensuring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.