Administration jobs in Dublin
- 12 months office administration, accounting, finance or property management related experience desirable but not essential.
- What Impact Will You Make?
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to…
€22,000 - €26,000 a year
- Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.
- We are an expanding team so you'll get the opportunity to get…
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to develop their career and gain experience working in a fast moving team.
€30,950 a year
- Assisting line manager and team members with ad hoc administration duties and projects.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant,…
- Knowledge of current national, regional and local guidance/standards with regards to the fields of highway engineering.
- Preparation of all necessary reports;
- Keeps staff aware of the progress of matters to manage expectations, and informs of conflicting priorities/requesting assistance as problems arise / informing…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual…
- Ability to engender and maintain trust and confidentiality in the provision of administration support.
- Assisting the Team with basic administration and tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.