Administration jobs in Dublin
- Assist with the organisation of and development of Webinars – i.e. arrange content/ speakers/ slides/dial in details.
- 12 Months with possibility of extension.
St. Patrick's University Hospital
- The appointee will be appointed in a probationary capacity for the first six months.
- Awareness of the documents that require completion on admission and…
- During the year the successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience by working within and supporting those different business…
- We are currently looking for a Compliance Assistant to join our Dublin offices.
- You are working towards or willing to work towards a relevant compliance related…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding team.
- We are looking for a Candidate with an exceptional administration background possessing the following key skills and attributes:
- Co-ordinate internal management committee meetings, through effective organisation of meetings including;
- Provide general administration duties for the Emea…
- Assisting with completion of Privacy impact assessments;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Data Protection compliance or similar role, although candidates with…
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Can establish efficient administration processes.
- Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork…
- Our workplace is not an ordinary one – this site is stunning, huge and modern, boasting 7 restaurants on site, stunning views, bakery, well looked after workers…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.