Administration jobs in North Dublin, County Dublin
- Title:Administration Assistant within Student Fees.
- Location:St Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Reporting to:Student Fees Manager or nominee.
- 2+ years’ in a legal administration role or relevant professional qualification.
- Prepare briefs/booklets of pleadings for counsel in terms of any motions which…
- In addition to a competitive package, this position offers opportunities for progression, challenging projects, and learning and development in a collaborative…
€25,000 - €28,000 a year
- Please note, applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days with bank holidays in addition, plus the…
- General administration duties in support of the team;
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our expanding property team.
€22,000 a year
- Please note, applications without covering letters will not be considered.
- Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month internship…
- Knowledge of current national, regional and local guidance/standards with regards to the fields of highway engineering.
- Preparation of all necessary reports;
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
- Leaving Cert Level required and business administration…
- Assist the Business Continuity Manager(BCM) in the accurate completion and documentation of the following Business Continuity Planning (BCP) activities:
- Dechert is a global law firm, focused on sectors with the greatest complexities, legal intricacies and highest regulatory demands, we excel in delivering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.